Monday, March 31, 2014

Damansara Uptown: The Good Batch

[throwback]

Have you ever read the post about 20 must-visit cafes in KL? I read about it during Kota Kinabalu trip in January and hence decided to check out one of them right after the trip. And yes, I sort of contribute to decide the place for my early birthday celebration with my roomie. Hehe..

Out of 20 cafes, I think I tried 3-4 of them. So the choice among the 10+ cafes is ........... The Good Batch at Uptown. I've seen photos of nice eggs in this cafe. How to resist??? 

Brunch after KK Trip!!

A glance at the cafe. (Photo credits to JieMin)


The coffee bar


The menu! It isn't classy from outlook. 
The papers are torn here and there. But well, as long as you can order your food, I guess it is alright?

Make sure you're at the right cafe! 

My cuppa latte! Taste ok. Not pretty awesome. Not a good coffee place.

Friend's cappucino. Took a photo of it because I like the art. XD


Look at the egg!!! Friend ordered this - Portobello Road

Me and my Ang Moh (Big breakfast again larrrrr...)
Nothing too fancy about this but the mushroom is really juicy. Yes, mushroom is the black thingy in this photo. And forget about my excited face. XD (Photo credits to JieMin)


This! Roomie and my birthday cake! Peanut butter frosting with banana cake. Sweet but nice! I like the peanut butter frosting! Yes, I'm a nut freak. (Credits to JieMin of taking this photo)

23rd Birthday and still getting older. I'm glad to celebrate with my peeps earlier. Thank you for coming out after a 5D4N trip. 

Good place to hang around, but it is a bit challenging to find parking. Friend used hours to get a legal parking. =O I used waze to try locate but it brought us to another street. So check the address to ease your navigation. =)

Address: 53, Jalan SS21/1A, Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya

Opening hours: Tues-Thurs 10am-10pm, Fri-Sun/Public Holidays 10am -1am

No comments:

Post a Comment