Thursday, March 27, 2014

Subang: Fat Boys' The Burger Bar at One City

[Throwback]

Fat Boys' The Burger Bar opened a new branch at One City in September 2013, first one being in Publika. I've been to the one in Publika, for a birthday dinner. I'm happy that my friend brought me to One City that day and I have the chance to try it again. (Although there was something happened in between. Car "spoilt". I overslept.) 

We don't know what to eat for dinner and decided to go for burger again! Burger-mania. =P Here, you can customize your own burger, if you are creative enough. I have problem choosing so customizing a burger would be very difficult for me. Haha...

Here's the menu! One piece of paper (Double sided), but it is pretty detail. 
I have problem choosing what I want AGAIN though choices for me aren't a lot (I don't take beef so I can delete a few choices from the menu XD)


And the burgers!! 

Wimpy (RM19.00)
My friend's beef burger. It is the smaller version of "Fat Bastard".

This should be Jamaican Me Hungry (RM19.00)
I don't really remember the name. But the pork patty is quite nice. Juicy. Not to forget to mention about the fries! So thick! (Awww... I miss fries in Aussie. They are all thick like THIS!)

I like the environment and their fries. Burgers are ok too. Now I can't wait to explore One City another time, to explore for more nice food. =D

Address: B-GF-05, Sky Park One City, Jalan USJ25/1A, 47650 Kampung Subang, Selangor.

Opening hours: 11am - 10pm (According to their Facebook page)

No comments:

Post a Comment