Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Penang: The Twelve Cups

Penang is like my second home at the moment. I visit Penang, about once a week. Sometimes twice a week. To meet friends. To have a family day trip. To send family to airport. 

As I go Penang so often, I'm back to cafe hunting with my friend. This time is really by coincidence as we wanted to try Lighthouse Cafe initially. While looking for Lighthouse Cafe, we found this -- The Twelve Cups! A cafe which is known for mille crepes and it tempted me to try! Since I found it "accidentally", might as well try. It is fate that brought us together. Haha..

The quote on the wall. 
"It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life for me and I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good =D" 
Yeah. It should be everyone's quote of the day. Feel good all the time. =)

A glance at the counter. Simple yet nice design. =)


The table opposite ours. With sofa. So relaxing.
Another quote spotted: "Never Stop Dreaming". I like!


I ordered a Mocha (RM10.90) and it was alright. Not too sweet. Some places have very sweet mocha, which I don't really fancy. 


Mocha with latte art. This is nice =) But they take a while to prepare though.


After talking to my friend for half an hour, I decided to try their mille crepe. 
Ordered a hokkaido milk mille crepe and it is just alright. But I like the cute design on the plate. Something special. Friends complaint that the spongebob is a little ugly. XD

Coffee is nice. Mille Crepe isn't up to my expectation. Not milky enough for the flavour I ordered. Environment is good for gatherings. =)


Address: 12, The Whiteaways Arcade, Lebuh Pantai, Georgetown.

Opening hours: 10am - 12am

No comments:

Post a Comment