Thursday, January 7, 2016

How to Save RM10,000 in a Year

Hey guys! How's your day?
It's 7th day of 2016 and how's your plan for 2016? Done? Holiday well planned? Goals of the year set? How about your saving plan or financial management plan? 

If you are like me, who love to travel and eat good food, I have something to share with you today. Ever thought of saving for upcoming trips in the past years and it often fails? Piggy bank methods work? Coin saving methods work? I am going to share a systematic way to save RM9600 in a year. Yes, it is almost RM10,000. 

Let me show you the calculation. It seems very feasible. Join me for Saving Challenge 2016! I think it is a great way to save for upcoming trips or to buy any dream gadgets. 

Saving Challenge 2016
This is how it works. In Week 1 (1st Jan - 7th Jan 2016), you save RM1 a day, so you get RM7 per week. In Week 2 (8th Jan - 14th Jan 2016), you save RM2 a day, so you will save RM14 per week. The calculation goes on until Week 52. I already printed this out and put into a glass jar (which will be my travel fund bottle). Come join me to achieve your dream in 2016! It doesn't seem hard and you still have spare money to use monthly. 

Who's in for Saving Challenge 2016? =D

5 comments:

  1. wow i like your tips...i would do this if im able to soon...now only a student but i am saving rm5 notes every time i got the change. from feb 2015 to oct 2015, got almost rm1000.

    regards,
    njj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's amazing! Without any planning, also can save RM1000. I do hope my saving plan would work. Need to lessen cafe hopping haha!

      Delete
  2. Seriously rm52 per day for savings. You must be earned a lot in a month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah... Not earning a lot. Hence I decided to save more on first few weeks to overcome RM50/day saving. Thinking back now, that amount during December isn't too feasible. All the shopping and celebration period. XD

      Delete
  3. Seriously rm52 per day for savings. You must be earned a lot in a month :)

    ReplyDelete