Monday, July 11, 2016

Taiping: Le'pak Kitchen

#throwback

If you want me to count how many nice cafes are there in Taiping, it will be an easy task! There are so few cafes here and good or beautiful ones are even lesser. Today, I am going to share a decent cafe, located near Taman Kaya in Taiping. They served Malay + Western fusion style and also photogenic desserts. I've seen a few people posting photos of this cafe and hence I went there to try about a month ago. Sorry for the delayed update! XD

Not hard to find. It has a very spacious parking space, but.... it still gets packed. 

Woods and bricks.

I ordered a photogenic dessert, which serves with bueno chocolate bar. However, I had too high expectation on this. It ends up just so-so to me. 

Craving for some mango sticky rice and so we ordered one to share! This dish looks so flooded as compared to our normal mango sticky rice. And it comes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!! Yumzz...

Grilled chicken chop served with salad and potato wedges. (around RM9)
This is quite a decent plate of grilled chicken. =)

Chicken Chop served with mushroom sauce (RM5)
This is cheap! But it has too much flour. I prefer grilled chicken as compared to this. Of course, the price also doubled. 

Nasi Komando (if i don't remember the name wrongly). It is combination of nasi paprik and nasi pattaya. Ordered this because mom and aunt never try nasi paprik before and I personally like pattaya. Haha... So yea. This plate kills 2 birds with 1 stone =D

And they do have a hippy photo corner. 

Happy face with dessert. =)

If you want to try a new cafe in Taiping, this might be an option. They open during lunch time too, but I think they serve different kind of food.

Address: Le'pak Kitchen, Kg Pak Darus, Taiping, Perak.

No comments:

Post a Comment