Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Taiping: Cendol KTM

Weather is getting hotter! I am sure your craving for a cup of iced drink or dessert would be higher under such hot weather. And if you happen to be in Taiping town, I want to recommend you a cendol stall, which is located at the ancient ktm station. 

Here is it! Located at the centre of the previous KTM station. The new KTM station is just right beside the old one. This stall sells cendol, ice kacang, laksa, pasembor, mee rojak, etc.... Typical laksa stall. There is another Chinese laksa stall beside this. But I find the cendol here much nicer. 

Cendol with red beans is served! Look at the amount of red beans they gave me. Their cendol is slightly salty, but overall quite nice. 

I also ordered a plate of mee rojak - pasembor + noodles as my lunch. Satisfied!

Lunch idea to fight the heat! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment