Monday, June 27, 2016

Kuala Lumpur: Village Park Nasi Lemak & Tsujiri @ Damansara Uptown

#throwback

Village Park Nasi Lemak @ Damansara Uptown

Always wanted to try Village Park Nasi Lemak as it is so famous! Finally, I get to try this 2 months ago! Sorry for the late update! It is known as the best Nasi Lemak in Klang Valley and I am really interested to try. 

Village Park isn't hard to locate, but parking is difficult! I made few rounds before I get the lucky spot. We were lucky to be able to find a table for 2. Ordered their signature fried chicken nasi lemak and a cup of teh tarik. Feeling so Malaysian! 

Ta-daa! The famous plate of nasi lemak! The chicken is huge and crunchy. Nice plate. But.... If I have to queue for this, don't think I'll come back again. Not too special to me.
However, I'm still happy to have this plate! Coz I was really really hungry at that point of time. 

******************************************************
Tsujiri @ Damansara Uptown

Tsujiri from Kyoto landed in KL and it became a hit spot for matcha lovers. As I'm a matcha lover, I am so tempted to try it! Seats are quite limited and we will need to wait for seats. It is located at similar area as Village Park. So it may be a good choice to visit both together. I explored Damansara Uptown few times this year, which I never did when I was in KL last time. XD

Tsujiri (located opposite Texas Chicken)

I chose Parfait and a cup of Matcha Latte to share with sister. 

Friend's matcha float with hojicha soft serve. They said it's pretty good.


To me, parfait isn't worthy to try. Corn flakes are more than soft serve. Matcha Latte is too milky and it's not my kind of matcha latte. 

Overall, I think Tsujiri is more over-priced than Nana's Green Tea. I will still go for Nana's Green Tea for thicker matcha soft serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment