Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Taiping: Pokok Assam Jawa Mee

I love Jawa Mee/Mee Rebus since I was six. When there's transport problem, I'll just cycle out to a noodle stall near my house to get a packet as lunch. Then when I grow older, I tried a few different stalls. Some famous one, some not-so-famous-and-taste-pretty-odd one. Different stalls will cook different taste, and hence which is good? It is a personal thing. 


I've tried the famous stall in Larut Matang Hawker Center. It is tourist's favourite and I find it good last time. A year ago, my sister recommended me another stall in front of Pokok Assam market (Pasar). I tried it once, and got addicted to it. I can even have it twice a week as lunch! XD

My Jawa Mee! Takeaway version with extra biscuits. (RM4.30)

I think this stall opens in the afternoon and it was quite crowded during lunch time. So, I always go after 2pm. Late lunch and less queue is what I like =D

1 comment: