Saturday, March 29, 2014

Bangsar: Antipodean Cafe

[throwback]

I was quite sad for not being able to enjoy nice coffee like in Melbourne after my student exchange for few months there. I miss Aussie brunch. I miss their coffee. I miss my cuppa Mocha while listening to lecture. 

After some time, I realized that there's a new cafe in Bangsar - Antipodean. It is open by Australian and I was so excited to see photos of their food on Instagram. Yes, I'm not too adventurous in food, especially when it comes to above-average-price ones. I will do some "research" looking at blogs and photos to make sure it is worth trying. 

Till now, I've been to Antipodean Cafe, Bangsar, for more than 3 times. I ordered the same dish, most of the time. I can't deny that I love their mushrooms and hash brown. I like to stalk their boss too. He is always there to open the door to welcome the customers. So nice! 

Inside the cafe. The walls are red. So energetic!


They have some banana bread, muffins, carrot cakes, etc... So like those cafe in Melbourne! Awww....

Friend's mocha during my 1st visit. Love that latte art. Very solid. =)

My Piccolo Latte (RM8) during my first visit.
Tiny but good. =) Even such a small cuppa coffee they can have nice latte art. <3

Big Breakfast (RM19) - comes with mushroom, pork sausage (you can choose other sausages), scrambled eggs, hash brown and a buttered toast. 
It is seriously very filling. Even my guy friends find the portion huge. XD

I kinda forget what I ordered during my second visit. But this should be Cappuccino. 


Another Big Breakfast during 2nd visit. (Top View)

French Toast with Berry Compote (RM14) during my 4th visit with parents. 
Shared this and Big Breakfast with my sis. French Toast is just normal but I like the Berry Compote. So rich and you can taste the berries. Maybe that's why it is so expensive? Hmmmm......

I miss their hash brown and mushrooms again! Aikkzzzz... Why write throwback post? XD


Address: 20, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
Opening Hours: Sun-Thurs 8am-10pm
                                Fri-Sat 8am-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment