Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Taiwan: Day 5 Cingjing Veterans Farm Green Green Grassland 清境农场青青草原

We rushed to Cingjing Veterans Farm's Green Green Grassland (清境农场--青青草原) from Chung Tai Chan Monastery. Green Green Grassland closed at 5pm and we reached there around 4pm. And hence, with such timing, we missed the sheep show (绵羊秀) -- which according to our friend, it is quite a good show. =( Ah well, we enjoyed our short trip to Green Green Grassland by looking at the sheep and enjoyed the scenery. 

This farm is very European-style and buildings are mostly castle-like.
Awwww <3 Look at this building!

Ta-Daa! Got the ticket for NTD160 each! 

Another castle in Green Green Grassland. Too bad we have no time to walk around. Haihhhhh

Ho Ho Ho.... Spot the sheep!!!
OMGOMGOMG... Am I in New Zealand??? My dreamland??? 

Look at my hoodie!! Yes yes, I changed in the car, in front of uncle. (Can you believe it?)

They are so adorable!!

I was scared while feeding it. So this is the best photo out of all that look crazily scared, still, I have my awkward smile. Oh yea, we bought their feed for NTD10 per box and shared.
Enjoy the sheep licking your palm while feeding them. =D

Spotted this cutie! So adorable and special!


Awkward #1


Awkward #2
Look at my hand and the sheep-- so far away! XD

Awkward #3
While I was trying to take a nice photo with the sheep, someone distracted my photographer by poo-ing in front of him! Opppssss!!

Sheep Show area.

Say yeah to grassland! My favourite!

The windmill. Jumpshot!

Very nice group photo of us! =)


After we left Green Green Grassland, uncle brought us to visit some nice minsu (民宿) in Cingjing. 

So pretty!

Us! =D 

Spotted my calla lily! So Close!!

Me, Kitty and Calla Lily!



After that, we went to check in to our minsu - Margeret place (玛格丽特)

The room is really nice and comfy!

The purple building of our minsu. Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment