Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Back From Taiwan

Didn't manage to update last week due to my random trip to Taiwan. Had so much fun with my friends! I've learnt more about Taiwan, especially their public transport. I learnt to appreciate nature more. But I still need to learn to upgrade my EQ. =P

Taiwan Trip is followed by Penang-Perak Food Trip. Hence, you can imagine how much weight I've gained. Taiwan Trip posts will be up soon but I can't wait to share some photos! 


Me with Taipei 101. Night view is really pretty. So hard to find a spot to take nice photo with the tower.

Emo photo taken by my private photographer while exploring YangMingShan
~Continue traveling and learn new things, no matter it is thunderstorm-ing or windy~

Me with the flowers! 油桐花 @ Lavendar Cottage

Stay tuned for updates!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment