Saturday, July 12, 2014

Subang: The Sherpherdoo Restaurant & Lounge

#throwback

This post is supposed to be updated 2 months ago, but I have too many things to write about my Taiwan Trip and hence it was omitted until today. *Ooppsss*

One City isn't a familiar, nor new place to me. I've been there twice for food, once for Fat Boys'  Burger Bar and the second time for Sherpherdoo. HOWEVER, I haven't been to the rooftop to enjoy the see-through glass floor. =(

Decided to visit Sherpherdoo, as Bunny bought a lot of vouchers and need to spend part of them. Discounted price and good western food, why not?

The Sherpherdoo -- MENU


Each of us ordered a cup of latte. Same taste. *woots*
A bit disappointed because there's no latte art. Tasted OK. 

3 of us ordered 5 plates of food to be shared -- with them, I can always show my man-liness. XD


First -- Pollo Nachos


Second -- Quesadilla de Hongo


Third -- Mexican Buffalo Wings


Couldn't remember or find the name of this dish. It is a fried chicken with sunny side up and mushrooms.
Quite nice!


Fifth -- Seafood angel hair.
Not bad too! 

Food are quite nice but the availability of food was disappointing. We tried to order some but they were out of stock. Then we have to scratch our head to figure what to order again. Wanted to order dessert and they ran out of ice cream. =.=''' 

Environment is quite nice. BUT, we chose outside seating as according to Bunny and JM, air circulation inside the restaurant is a bit bad. Thus, if I have to pay full price to dine in here, I would think 2-3 times. >.<


Address: Ground Floor, One City

Opening hours: Available for Lunch & Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment