Monday, July 21, 2014

KL: Frisky Goat Bakery Cafe, TTDI

#throwback

Visited Frisky Goat Bakery Cafe during my super random and short trip to KL in early June 2014. The main purpose of that trip was to participate in #ieatburgers event in PJ (to read about that event, click HERE)

Million thanks to my kai gor Nicky who fetched me to KL on that day. Thanks for being such a good brother, to join my crazy plan. 

Here we are! Frisky Goat @ TTDI --- we're here for breakfast!

Reached KL pretty early and hence we were still early to meet up with my other friends. Hence we took our own sweet time to enjoy the food and environment. 

Because there is no place for us to sit inside the cafe, we agreed to be seated outside. HERE.

The Menu with natural lighting =D

The entrance. Love the blue painting -- looks energetic.

Kai gor ordered a mexico bun and it tasted like heaven! OMG. One of the best mexico bun I've tasted. Of course, one would need to pay for the price. This bun is about RM5. =P



We ordered the same dish -- Eggs de Cocotte (RM21.50)


Nice presentation right?
Baked eggs served with spiced sausage, ham & cherry tomatoes, served with crusted toast.
(I requested to change beef bacon to turkey ham as I could not take beef)

SLURPSSS~~ Missing a nice brunch with a cuppa of nice coffee now. 


Address: 72, Jalan Burhanudin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur

Opening Hours: Tues- Sunday 8.30am - 10.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment