Friday, July 25, 2014

KL: Artisan Roast Coffee TTDI

#throwback

Continue from previous post. After having breakfast in Frisky Goat TTDI, we went to Artisan Roast Coffee TTDI to try out the so-called very nice coffee and also meet up with my pharm babes. 

When I stepped in the cafe, the coffee aroma really attracted me. Environment is quite nice in this cafe but seating isn't really spacious. Luckily, we went there early in the morning, around 9.50am, and hence we could find a nice spot. =)

Here I am, for freshly roasted coffee

The coffee bar -- like the design of the wall and the friendly cashier.

Coffee-inspired design. Quite nice to me because I really enjoy seeing arts on walls.

And here is my Latte (RM10)! Very convincing latte art and the coffee is a "bomb"! 
As good as my expectation. Thumbs up!


Imitating the lady beside to kiss the misai guy. LOL

Here's my pharm babes, before we start working in different hospitals. 


Coffee in Artisan Roast Coffee is really great. I'm missing it now. Please do delivery to Alor Star. XD

~~~~ Life is great. Enjoy every moment and love your life. =)  ~~~~


Address: 4 Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, TTDI

Opening Hours: Mon- Fri 8am-12am, Sat, Sun, Public Holidays 9am-12am

No comments:

Post a Comment