Friday, July 4, 2014

Penang: Namoo Korean Dessert Cafe

#throwback
Writing this throwback post because I'm craving for Korean Food badly now. =(
I tried Namoo Korean Dessert Cafe twice, once in Publika for their famous sweet potato cake and bingsu, and this post is about my second try in Gurney Plaza. I remember I like the sweet potato cake, but not the bingsu. Bingsu is too over-priced and I think those ais kacang that costs me RM3 is tastier. =P

I visited Namoo in Gurney Plaza with my babe. I'm missing her now! Thanks to KKM, we are separated =S Not too far apart, but I still haven't meet her since I start working. I need to talk to people who knows me well. I love my new friends here, but I need some time to make myself more talkative to my new friends. I'm slow. 

Well, back to this cafe. 


The menu! Obviously, it is a fusion of Korean and Western cuisine -- saw Korean Western?
That's why, they have rice burgers, and also fish and chips here. Of course, you can also find bibimbab and kimchi here too.

I like their logo -- cute right?

The dining area.
This restaurant is very quiet compared to other restaurants, on a Friday night. Hmmmm......


Some decoration of the cafe behind our table.

We ordered a hot stone chicken bibimbab and Soya & honey ttuk bok ki to share. Food was served about 10-15 minutes later. Quite fast. Maybe it is because we are the only customers. So, I can't comment if they serve fast or slow.

Our food.



Their bibimbab is just OK. Not very nice.
Looking at this photo, I'm craving for bibimbab again! Tsk tsk

Soya & Honey Ttuk Bok Ki!
This is surprisingly very nice, just a little pricey

Me with the food! (Taken by my babe)
Obviously a throwback post because I don't have straight long hair now. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment