Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kedah: Restoran Aminres

#throwback

First week in Kedah and I had problem looking for dinner place. I tried to find some restaurants using my waze but I failed to locate them. Sigh.... Randomly, I drove around the town and spotted a Nasi Kandar shop. As I was already starving that time, I decided to give it a try. Never try, never know. As a food explorer (konon-nya), I have to try as much as I could. 

And so, here I am -- trying out Nasi Lemak in Restoran Aminres.

It is quite a huge restaurant, not difficult to search.

I ordered Nasi Lemak and chose fried egg and chicken
(I think that's rendang chicken - not sure though)

The Nasi Lemak was very filling and I was busy swiping my phone while eating. Facebook... Instagram.... Facebook.... Email..... Life of being alone. LOL. Back to the food, it was quite nice (or maybe I was hungry) and cost me RM5.50. Quite an acceptable price to me -- similar price to the nasi lemak in Tanglin (How I miss eating that famous nasi lemak stall, during my placement last year)

Before leaving, I took this photo using my phone. Sunset in Alor Star. I really like this tower. Should find a time to really visit it.


Address: Jalan Seberang Perak, Kampung Seberang Perak, 05050 Alor Star, Kedah.

No comments:

Post a Comment