Saturday, July 5, 2014

Kedah: Parrot Espresso Cafe

First weekend in Alor Star! 

To make it memorable, I've decided to go cafe hunt by myself, as a low profile blogger. LOL... I've been thinking which one to explore first and I decided to give Parrot Espresso Cafe a try. 

This cafe located in Pekan Cina, Alor Star (Detailed address will be shared below)

Was planning to go there for lunch but they only serve coffees and cakes. I was like "WHAT?!" when I saw their menu. Starving and there are no food to satisfy my tummy. >.<

Ah well, I ordered a cup of cafe latte and also a slice of pandan layer cake (Recommended by P&F worker). I chose to go upstairs and explore their decoration, another reason is because I'm the only customer downstairs at that time. A bit awkward if I sit there alone and the workers staring at me. XD

Chose a window seat and enjoyed my me-time with this piggy.

Poor thing, a little broken. 

There are 2 tables of customers, happily chit-chatting on sofa seats. 

In the meantime, I'm alone, secretly taking selfie with the Kitty Sticker behind me. Coincidence.

After a while, my cake and coffee are here!

Pandan layer Cake (RM6.90), Cafe Latte (RM6.80), and piggy (priceless).


Their latte art is nice. Not disappointing. But the coffee is just OK.
The texture isn't rich enough for me, but there's plenty of caffeine. I can feel the effect after when I left the cafe. 

Reward yourself, said the cup. Yes, I rewarded myself by spending money for cafe hunting.

The pandan layer cake. Overpriced and it was just OK. Very normal.
I can get better pandan layer cake back home (Taiping).

Me and my cake.
Poor lighting -- thanks to myself choosing this window seat and let the sunshine spoilt my photos.

Coffee is quite OK, at least the latte art is nice. Price is slightly cheaper than KL/Penang cafe price. My experience with the cake is a bit disappointing. 

Spotted a mural before I leave. *cute*


Address: 95, Pekan Cina, 05000 Alor Setar
Opening hours: 12pm-12am (Mon-Sun)


No comments:

Post a Comment