Thursday, July 17, 2014

Kedah: Nasi Lemak Ong

Read a few food blogs about this famous Nasi Lemak Stall in Alor Star and I decided to give it a try on a weekend (coz this stall close at 3.30pm and hence it is impossible for me to try on working days).

It is located at Jalan Kampung Perak, right opposite Grand Crystal Hotel. Successfully located this stall using Foursquare. *wink* Waze and Foursquare are like my BFF these days, I need to rely on them when I'm lost or hungry and alone. 

Here's the place! 

There's a long queue and it didn't surprised me. Coz bloggers have been saying that this stall is famous and nice. Hmmm...... That's why I have to give it a try.

The opening hour of the stall is stated here clearly and this stall is being featured by Ah Xian before. Should be good.

Plenty of choices available for a nasi lemak stall.


This is what I've ordered -- A piece of chicken breast, egg, cucumber with a bit of curry sauce, served with yellow rice. (RM5)

A bit pricey for nasi lemak in Alor Star but for a famous stall like this, quite reasonable. =) Taste wise, it is not unforgettable but quite nice. Worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment