Monday, July 14, 2014

Kedah: Qi Tiao Lou 二條路

#throwback

One day, I was hunting for takeaway dinner after work. I've heard about this street -- Qi Tiao Lou (hokkien; 二條路) that has plenty of Chinese hawkers and hence decided to give it a try. 

Kinda hard to find parking here. But well, be determined and you will get one. LOL.

And..... I found my favourite Muar Chee ( 麻芝) and it is good! Pandan flavoured. Awww.... 

Spotted this stall and I'm excited!

I ordered a small one and it is very filling as dessert.

Green Muar Chee. <3

Tadaa! This portion for 2 bucks. Quite acceptable.

Apart from Muar Chee, I also doing a stall that sell buns. Ordered a curry chicken bun and it is quite nice. Just a little oily. RM1.20 for a small bun as shown below. 



The filling 

All the food here look pretty tempting to me. Need more time to explore and hope I won't get bored with this street so soon. Haha. :) 

~~Life is good in alor star~~ 

Address: Search Qi Tiao Lou using Foursquare or Jalan Pintu Sepuluh

No comments:

Post a Comment