Sunday, June 22, 2014

"I Eat Burgers" Event

As I mentioned and recommended previously, "I Eat Burgers" Event was held in Padang Timur, Petaling Jaya on 7th June 2014. Being spontaneous and a little crazy, I've decided to go down KL for this event! 

Million thanks to people who helped me, to make my crazy plan came true. Thanks kai gor Nicky for joining me and drove me from Taiping-KL-Taiping. Thanks Big Hug Burger for helping me to reserve some coupons (Sorry for claiming less than requested.) Thanks to my friends who went together, to make this hot & sunny event, more meaningful to me. 

I reached Padang Timur around 1pm and hence, it is super duper HOT!

"I Eat Burgers" event! Here I come! Thanks Friedchillies.com for organizing such special event.

Me with my baby camera! Only decent photo of mine during the event. 
*credits to Nicky for the photo*

There are about 20 famous burger stalls in Klang Valley.

Claimed my coupons from Big Hug Burgers. Their queue was crazily long! When I wanted to queue for it, they ran out of stock for an hour. T___T So sad that I can't have my favourite big hug burger.

And so we decided to queue for something NEW!!
Otak Otak Burger?! Seriously??!! But I ordered Haiwaiian Chicken Burger. =P

3 types of buns available -- charcoal, wholemeal and ***** (I forgotten)

Took a photo of the stall while waiting for our burgers.
Steam N Grill from Setiawalk, Puchong.


While waiting, I was attracted by this stall - Man Burger Kukus Lava.
They were serving very cute & colourful burgers!!!

LOOK!!

My friend ordered Mr Krabs Junior and I decided to order Mr Krabs mini -- cuter version XD

Spot my Mr Krabs mini! Shoooo cute! It's only RM2!

Meet Mr Krabs Junior! (RM6)

mini and junior. HUGE difference! 

Pinjam-ed (Borrowed) friend's Mr Krabs Junior for photo. Haha! This is too colourful and creative. 

Me with the burger from Steam N Grill.


Close up! 
Ended up my friend (bunny) accidentally ate my Hawaiian Burger and I was holding his Serunding Burger (Beef) all the while. Can't take beef so I let bunny finish all. =D

And so, I have some space to have another burger!
Decided to go for myBurgerLab as some other stalls ran out of burgers already (it was just around 3pm -- they were waiting for restock)

And Ta-Daa! My chicken burger with mushrooms from myBurgerLab.

Yes, I look like aunty during the event. Too hot and I tied my hair up after 30 minutes walking under the hot sun. *cannot stand the heat*

Friends! Bunny, Jiaming and accidentally met Stacey!
*exchange gang~~ as adventurous and love to explore as always*

Event was great! Sun was good, but a little too much. XD

Burgers are as attractive as always. Who can say no to burgers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment