Thursday, June 26, 2014

Kedah: Dee Dee Thai Restaurant (Alor Star)

First Dinner ALONE in Alor Star, Kedah
This is one of my FIRST in Alor Star and I have to remember it. I was thinking hard what to eat that night, after my family left and after my dinner plan was cancelled. Being adventurous at that moment, I decided to go round the town to explore. I wanted to try the famous nasi lemak or famous mee abu but I've failed searching them using my waze. *disappointed for 5 minutes* 

After that, I found a Thai restaurant nearby where I was lost. So, this is it -- I ended up at Dee Dee Thai Restaurant. Since I'm so near to Thailand now, I hope this restaurant don't disappoint me.

Here's the menu! 
Why goes to Thailand when hatyai is here. Hmmm.. Must be very authentic. 


Ordered a coconut as I need to quench thirst really badly.


Selfie. Too bored while waiting for my food. The other customers stared at me when I take my selfie. LOL


And here it is! One of my favourite Thai food - pad Thai and my coconut. Nice portrait right. XD


My pad Thai comes with 2 big prawns, which so far I don't get in other Thai restaurants. (Ok, I don't explore much thai food in Malaysia though)

This meal costs me RM12.90 in total. Not too expensive. Thought food in kedah would be dirt cheap but I'm wrong. Haha. Should explore more in kedah. And I hope I can find a food hunt partner soon. :) 

Address: 2517 & 2518, Jalan Sekerat, 05100 Alor Star, Kedah.

1 comment:

  1. This is actually good to read content of this blog. A is very general and huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. I in reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge.
    เห็ดหลินจือโครงการหลวง

    ReplyDelete