Saturday, June 28, 2014

Penang: WeeHouse 伟亿屋。便当套餐服务

LONG WEEKEND!!!! YEAH~~~

I drove back Taiping from Alor Star right after work on Thursday. Can't be happier because Thursdays are very relaxing for me -- finish work at 3.30pm =D So this weekend, I decided to stop-by Butterworth to meet up with my babe. 

The night before, I was searching nice cafe to explore in Butterworth and I found a few nice one. After scrolling for a while, a cute bento restaurant attracted me --> WeeHouse. They serve cute bento with cartoon rice, and they have Hello Kitty!! Can't resist the temptation and babe agreed to try this cafe out with me. *big smiley face*

Hence, after work, I drove to Raja Uda and searched for this cafe using Waze. It is not difficult to locate this cafe as it is just right in front of Econsave, Raja Uda. 



Ta-Daa!! Beary Cute Logo. =D

I entered earlier to wait and the cafe is kinda empty. Babe hasn't reach and hence I have plenty of time to read the menu and take photos of the cafe. XD
Drink -- Not too expensive for a cute cafe like this.


They have cute cartoon bread, cartoon sandwiches, cartoon bento, etc etc...
The 3D Kitty Sandwich is so tempting but it is not filling for dinner. So I decided to keep it for next time. 


They have huge teddy bears in the cafe too! One of them is even bigger than mine! OMG. Cuteness overload.


Spotted Melody too! If you have no idea what is melody, it is the pink colour rabbit on the wall. This drawing doesn't look like the "real" melody though, but well, the idea is good.



And I decided to order from the Kawaii Rice section. Of course, I picked Hello Kitty set!
Chosen Chicken set -- it didn't come with egg and soup as written in the menu, but there's fruits and drink! Oh well, drink is much nicer compared to soup, especially in such hot weather.



My Hello Kitty Chicken Set!



Babe's Snoopy rice and My Kitty rice. So cute! And look at the fishy watermelon! =)



Me in my batik baju kurung and my kitty bento. 
Quite a nice cafe but I wonder why there isn't much customer that day. Maybe it is not weekend. I will be back, for the kitty sandwich.



Address: 22, Ground Floor, Jalan Teras Jaya 9, Kawasan Perniagaan Teras Jaya, 13400 Butterworth

Opening hour: Mon-Sun 12pm-11pm (According to their facebook page)

1 comment: