Sunday, January 4, 2015

Kedah: Green Leaf Cafe

First post of 2015!!!

Posting about this new cafe in Alor Star, which I went in to try randomly. Why I choose this as my first post for 2015? Hmm.. Because western food is one of my favourite and it is always being served nicely. So, for a nice start, I want to share something pretty (though just one photo =P)

Never know this cafe exists until the day I couldn't find a restaurant for dinner in Aeon Big. It is located opposite Aeon Big. Name of this cafe is similar with the other western restaurant in town -- Green Leaf V.S. Spring Leaf. Their menus are similar too. 

They have daily specials, which certain dishes will be served at discounted price. That day, the special was grilled salmon fillet. My friend ordered that special, whereas I ordered buttered lemon grilled chicken served with mashed potato and salad. 

Here's my buttered lemon grilled chicken. (RM14.90++)
Its' taste isn't really that good as compared the one I tried in New Regent. 
It is good, but not great enough.


Very Greenish Cafe. Can't miss it because it is so green. XD

Address: 11, Kompleks Perniagaan Gangsa, Jalan Gangsa, Alor Star. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!

MAY 2015 BE A FRUITFUL YEAR FOR EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment