Monday, January 5, 2015

Kedah: The Hat Cabin

2nd post of year 2015. No more throwback this time! 

I visited a new cafe in town this afternoon (Alor Star). Located in Pekan Cina, few shops away from Parrot Espresso Cafe. Introduce to you----> The Hat Cabin.

Look pretty classic from outside. 

This cafe has 2 floors and hence you will not miss this motivating flight of stairs. 
DON'T CRY OVER THE PAST. New year, New hope. 


I was there around 4pm. The cafe is kinda empty still as it started operating at 3pm.
There are hats hanging around. You can take it down and selfie with it. =P

Harry Potter Hat.

And.... Luffy's? =D

And some magician-like classic hats.

I ordered a Hot Matcha Latte (RM8.90). Craving for a good one recently. I know Coffee Lunatic has a good one but I want to give chance to other cafe. Chehhh..... haha... Workers here are polite and friendly. Good.... Good....

Wanted to order some cake or food but kitchen yet to open and cakes are out of stock, except a lemon tart. Ermm... Next time then. So I went upstairs and online with their wifi, while waiting for my cup of Matcha Latte.

Here it is! Matcha Latte.
This tastes a little bitter. If you are someone who like Green Tea Latte from Starbucks, this might not be your cup of tea. If you like the bitterness of green tea, then you can come and get a try. 

I have to take one Cafe Waiting Love kind of photo.
 "等一个人。绿茶"


Enjoying my alone time in this new cafe. 
Tired face. #thatswhyitooktimeoff

I'll be back for the cake. 


Address:                 No. 85, Jalan Pekan Cina, Alor Star.
Opening hours:      3pm-12am

No comments:

Post a Comment