Saturday, January 24, 2015

KL: Pickle & Fig TTDI

I always wanted to visit Pickle & Fig @ TTDI since last year. Read from food blogs and heard that their sandwiches are good. Finally I have the chance to try it! Friends allow me to choose which cafe to try (Hardest question of all. Too many choices!) After reading a lot of blogs and consider about the location, I decided to try Pickle & Fig!


It has been a long time since I last met my uni mates. Hey manzzz.. After graduation ceremony in April and started working in June, we have no time to meet. Moreover I have been posted so far away in Northen region of Malaysia (Paddy land - Kedah), it is harder for us to meet.

Took a long weekend off for my birthday (Hehe...) and went home + few days to KL to meet friends. Thanks to the good long weekend ( I have the same birthday as current Kedah's Sultan. Off day officially =D), I can eat good food, enjoy family time, meet old friends. Yeah! 

Pickle & Fig has a cozy environment for friends to hang out. The menu has been written all over the wall and it is a little hard to read when the wall is located behind me. Aikzz.. The people working there are friendly =) Good experience spending time in this cafe. 

Passion Smoothies.
I just feel that it is alright. Texture isn't thick enough. 

Friend ordered a plate of churros to share. 
This is nice! But still miss those in Aussie.

They have 2 types of sandwiches -- Hot Pressed Panini and Cold Gourment Sandwiches. Hot Pressed Panini will be served hot and you can choose white or wholemeal bread, whereas Cold Gourmet Sandwiches are served with white bread and according to the worker, the portion of Cold Gourment Sandwiches are larger comparatively. 

My order -- Guacamole Chicken (Cold Gourmet Sandwiches)

Friday night. 16.01.2015.
Thanks for coming out manzzz and dearest Jiakee. 
Such a precious moment, to hang out with them again. Love you all.


Address:                26, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 2, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL
Opening hours:      Sun- Thurs  10am-10pm 
                                 Fri-Sat         10am-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment