Friday, February 6, 2015

KL: Podgy & The Banker

#throwback

2 weeks ago, I was in KL. I finally get to try Podgy and The Banker @ Sri Hartamas, with my bunch of exchange friends (we know each other during our student exchange to Aussie and hence we known each other as exchange friend.XD)

Read about this cafe a few times from different blogs and instagram accounts. It seems to be a great brunch place to hang out with friends, with good coffee and good breakfast.

Friend fetched me to the cafe and hence I have no idea how to get there. Oopss.. Was busy talking in the car and did not remember the direction. It is located in Hartamas, same row as the thai restaurant -- My Elephant. 

Menu @ Podgy and The Banker is rather simple. Not too much choices for breakfast menu. Hence, we ordered almost half of the available breakfast menu -- Omelette, Poached eggs, Scrambled eggs, Bruschetta with eggs and ham, Big Breakfast.

I ordered a cup of Mocha. It is really smooth and nice. =)

Scrambled  egg with smoked salmon.
Served with my favourite mushroom. Too bad they served 2 mushrooms only. I want more!!!

=)
For me, this is a good set of breakfast.

Friend's poached eggs. 
He didn't complaint but this is not filling enough for guys I suppose.

Bruachetta. Looks a little simple compared to others. Not too satisfying for my friend. 
Hah! I still like my scrambled eggs the most. =D


The bunch of friends. Taken with GoPro. 
GoPro is so tiny and portable. Ah! Makes me wanna get one too. Hehe... 

I like the coffee they served here. Worth coming back again. The environment is quite comfortable too. 


Address:              2 Jalan Sri Hartamas 8, KL

Opening Hours:  Wed-Mon 9am-12am

No comments:

Post a Comment