Tuesday, February 24, 2015

KL: Coffee Societe

#throwback

Coffee culture in Malaysia is blooming. It is a good sign for coffee lover. But, to get a good cup of coffee, one will need to scratch their heads off to think where to go. I heard Coffee Societe is a good place for good coffee. It started its business for quite some time, even for longer period than Garage 51 at Sunway area (sister's cafe of Coffee Societe). Personally, I love the coffee served in Garage 51 and hence Coffee Societe's coffee should be very promising.
*Putting high hope on Coffee Societe. Hehe... *

After such a long time, I can get to try a cup of coffee at Coffee Societe, Publika, on my birthday! =D
Thanks to my friends who accompany me because they know me well --> KL trip = cafe hunting trip. Thanks to new friends for the treat. Really grateful!

So..... How was the coffee???? Hmmmm......

The Logo. Simple one.

I chose my own cake! Red velvet. =D
Was really full after having lunch at Ante kitchen & bar. But it's a day that I should swallow some cakes and hence I die die also wanna try the cake there. =)

My cup of latte. The latte art is so pretty and solid. =D
The coffee is really smooth and nice. My taste buds enjoyed it.

Try to take photo like a hipster. =D


The Red Velvet Cake is nice, but still, the one at Upstairs cafe tastes nicer. 

I really like the coffee here. When can I go back again? =O


Address: Solaris Dutamas Block D4, Level G3, Unit 3A, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment