Thursday, February 12, 2015

KL: 1600 Pandas MY & Ante Kitchen and Bar

On my birthday, I decided to make a crazy decision. I spent my morning and afternoon in KL and night at Taiping. =D One of my best birthday ever. I get to spend time with my beloved family and my beloved friends. Most of my birthdays, I spent time working, wearing uniform and jeans. This year, I get to dress up and enjoy my day with great people and nice food. 

Happily, I get to meet the 1600 Pandas! Since I saw the photos of 1600 Pandas world tour in Hong Kong, I always hope that I have the chance to see them in real. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY. 1600 Pandas Malaysia tour actually went to several places, include my hometown. Arghhhhhh..... But that time I was working in Alor Setar. So near yet so far. It is great that they have exhibition at publika for a week and that's the time I am going to KL. YES!!!

1600 Pandas.
They are not scattered around but being arranged as a parade. Look a bit pity though. 



Why 1600 Pandas? 
By 2004, there were estimated to be 1600 pandas alive in the wild. This tour is to increase public's awareness towards the conservation program. 

Took a few photos of pandas and done with my mission! =)

****************************************************************
NEXT!!! Lunch time!

Googled for best restaurant in Publika and found Ante Kitchen & Bar @ HungryGoWhere. It was a little tough to search for the restaurant because there isn't any big signage of the restaurant. The restaurant seems very classy and their service is awesome!

Simple, yet nice logo of the restaurant.

Ready for lunch =)

This restaurant has non-halal menu. They have pastas, breakfast menu, burgers, salads, etc... According to the waitress, their burgers are good. But too bad I was a little bored with bread, so I decided to look for pastas. 

Ordered carbonara -- served with my favourite mushrooms and bacons. 


Yumzz yumzz.... Loving this.

We also ordered garlic aglio olio, but it isn't nice compared to the carbonara. Really recommend the carbonara! =D Will definitely go back for the carbonara again. 


Address: A2-G1-09, Solaris Dutamas, No.1 Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur

Business Hours:   Mon-Thurs   11am-11pm
                                Fri-Sat          11am - 1am
                                Sun               11am-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment