Tuesday, February 10, 2015

KL: La Casa @ Solaris Dutamas

La Casa is a restaurant located at Block A4, Publika @ Solaris Dutamas. Did not really plan to try this restaurant because I never do any research about it. However, it seems nice from outside. So randomly, I went in for lunch with my friends. 

We weren't too hungry as we just had breakfast few hours back at Podgy & The Banker. So, we ordered a few dishes to share and try -- Lamb sausage Pasta (which is the special of the day), Hawaiian Pizza, Chicken Al Pesto. 

Le Pizza. It feels so homey. =) 

Special menu: lamb sausage pasta. 
This is not up to expectation. Lamb sausages aren't nice to me. The sauce is quite nice but since the main character (lamb sausage) of the pasta is not good, I would just rate it as 5/10. Edible, but not delicious.

Chicken Al Pesto.
This tastes nicer than the lamb sausage pasta. And pesto sauce tastes healthier too. So green. =)

After meal, we ordered some desserts. Waffle served with ice cream. Yeah! I love waffles. It was served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. 

The waffle is kinda crunchy. But it is a little DRY because there isn't any sauce, other than melted ice cream. Would rate 6/10 for this. 

Something special. My birthday cake =)
Framboisier Noir -- a very sweet looking cake. It isn't taste as sweet as fruity as it looks. It is crunchy as there's a lot of nuts. Aww... my type of cake!


Mont blanc dessert served with whipped cream and pureed chestnut. 
Special and nice. Never try such dessert before.


Overall for La Casa, I like their pizza and desserts. Pasta still not as good as those I've tried before. 
Environment wise, it is cozy but not too spacious. Publika has restaurants with better environment. 


Address:                 A4-G2-7, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur

Opening hours:      Tues-Fri 11am-10pm
                                 Sat-Sun  10am-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment