Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Blissful 24th Birthday Celebration @ New Regent and Cafe Diem

12th Jan 2015. Colleagues decided to celebrate my 24th birthday earlier, before I went off for a holiday. We decided to have dinner at New Regent and then second round at Cafe Diem. *claps* Can have my favourite Grilled Salmon in Lemon Butter Sauce. =D

Before going out of the house, dearest housemate gave me a surprise -- Kitty Balloon! Was "instructed" to take the balloon with me the whole night. 

Le Kitty Balloon =)

=D

New Regent. Tried it few times and still find it awesome. =)

Grilled Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce. Served with wedges and salad. The sauce is really nice! 


Second round @ Cafe Diem -- Kitty Balloon with Kek Sayang Cappuccino Cake.
Cappuccino cake was being complaint quite a lot, but it is nice though. Thanks Jojo for choosing. Thanks others for coming out and thanks for the treat.

The Cake. Thanks all!

Our cups of tea. Chamomile tea ; Jasmine & Rose Tea.


Simple and blissful celebration with beloved colleagues. So happy to know them. It is fate that brought us here together and I will appreciate the moments. Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment