Thursday, January 15, 2015

Kedah: Ginza Japanese Restaurant & Tiffz Coffee Gallery

New Year Eve Dinner (version 2014)

Last day of 2014, colleagues decided to gather for NYE dinner. I joined them for dinner but didn't manage to countdown together. (Thanks to my night shift! Grrr..... Yes yes, I have to jot this down. I have to countdown in hospital. And in fact, I missed the chance to countdown nicely as I was too busy that time. Sigh.....) Ok, back to the NYE dinner, we decided to dine in Ginza Japanese Restaurant. 

We only managed to book a seat outdoor, though we called earlier to book our place. NOOOOO~~~~ When we reached the restaurant and get seated, we kept asking if there is any chance we can be shifted indoor. And thankfully, after we made our orders, they have a table cleared for us! So thankful! So grateful! So lucky! If not, we will gonna sit outside with a strong fan beside us. horrible....

Ginza has NYE set menu -- Set A Salmon set ; Set B Chicken and something else (which I forgot). I ordered a set A and chicken terriyaki don to share with my friend. Such a big eater. XD

Friend's Ten Don. (Tempura don)
Looks nice in real but photo doesn't seems tempting at all.

Our Chicken Terriyaki Don. =D
Simple but nice. 

Our Set A. Lots of salmon!
Salmon fried rice, salmon sashimi, salmon nigiri, salmon salad, salmon terriyaki, etc etc...

Closer look to our salmonsssss! *slurpss*

They really gave generous amount of salmon in their small bowl of fried rice. *thumbs up*

Because my friend does not eat raw food, I have all salmon for myself. *oopss*


Had a really good dinner to end 2014. Enjoyed the night a lot, with good company, good environment and good food. I'm grateful 2014 has been a good year to me. I learnt a lot of new things. I met a lot of new and nice people. Thankful! Hope 2015 would be great too.

*****************************************************************

NEW YEAR DINNER

1/1/2015. I worked till 8am and then slept till 6pm. What a good way to start a new year. SLEEP. =D Had vegetarian japanese dinner at Sushi Kitchen with my usual dinner partners and then meet up the rest for second round at Tiffz Coffee Gallery for small talk. Again, good company and good food to start my 2015. 

Our desserts at Tiffz Coffee Gallery.



Mine -- Chocolate Cheese Cake.
Quite nice. Satisfied. Good start for the year =D

No comments:

Post a Comment