Monday, September 1, 2014

Penang: Brown Pocket & Mizi Bistro

#throwback

Finally I have a chance to try Brown Pocket in Gurney Paragon, Penang! =D I've heard about this cafe for quite some time but have no time to try it. Random is the key. Nice idea may just pop out in few seconds and we should just go for it without hesitation. 

Brown Pocket is a cafe that serves desserts, mainly waffle, and coffee. It seems to be very delicious from my friends' instagram photos and so I've decided to give it a try. Price range is around RM13-RM17 for a waffle, and unknown price for coffee (coz I didn't order one).

Foodie photos time! =D

Friend's blueberry yoghurt. Look very convincing right. 

Friend's Triple Chocolate Waffle -- Served with dark, milk and white chocolate in small cups + a scoop of chocolate ice cream. SO CHOCOLICIOUS. =D

MINE!! Banana Walnut Chocolate Waffle. Caramel banana is awesome.

It has been a long time since I take photo with my food. XD Fail food blogger.

****************************************************************************
After we had our brunch in Brown Pocket, we went shopping for a while in Gurney Paragon before heading for a movie. SHOPPING TIME!! (Ended up did window shopping XD)

AND SELFIE TIME!

****************************************************************************
Dinner time, friend recommended to a very nice western restaurant in Tesco, near Straits Quay -- Mizi Bistro. They have set dinner, which is pretty worthy. I remember it is around RM28, with a main dish, soup, drink and free flow ice cream. Service is kinda good too. Surprisingly there's such a nice restaurant in Tesco. I'm so happy to get a taste of my favourite Western food after such a long time. 

My main dish -- Chicken Parmigiana with spaghetti.
SO FULL after eating. I can't finish the whole plate though I'm consider a big eater. Haha. Taste good too! Really thanks to my friend who recommended this. XD


Brown Pocket
Address: 163D-6-11, Gurney Paragon Mall, Persiaran Gurney, Penang
Opening hours: Daily 10am-10pm


Mizi Bistro
Address: G3, GF, Tesco Tanjung Pinang, No.1, Jalan Seri Tanjung Pinang, Tanjung Tokong, Penang
Opening hours: Daily 11am-11pm


No comments:

Post a Comment