Friday, September 5, 2014

Kedah: Coffee Lunatic

Coffee Lunatic is a new cafe in Alor Star, Kedah. It was opened in July 2014 and it has attracted me to try it immediately. There are too few cafes in Alor Star and hence a new cafe will surely attracts my attention. XD

I heard from my friend that this cafe serves similar mille crepe as The Twelve Cups in Penang. As my previous experience in The Twelve Cups wasn't great, my interest for Coffee Lunatic decreases a bit. However, it is still a new cafe, must try!! ^_^

Till now, I've tried this cafe twice and was very happy with their waffles. Haven't get to try their coffee though. 

FIRST TRY --- The night before my first night shift. Too memorable.

29th July; My Red Bean with Green Tea Mille Crepe (RM10.90)

Friend's Double Choc Mille Crepe. Tried a bit -- thumbs up!

Different chocolate art but the same flavour mille crepe -- Double Choc.

**********************************************************************
Second Try -- After my first weekend shift

Because working 12-9pm during the weekend is a bit depressing, so I texted my friends to hang out after my work. A great night where I had very nice waffle, nice company and great environment. It was a rainy night and hence there wasn't many customers in the cafe. (If there are too many customers, the cafe would be very noisy) So, less customer, less noise, and it becomes a better place to chat with friends.  

The decoration of the cafe. Took it while waiting for my friends

My banana chocolate waffle for the night! This looks so good and taste great too!
Honestly, I prefer their waffle than mille crepe. XD

**********************************************************************
Because those chocolate art of my mille crepes aren't too beautiful. Hence, I've got more photos of their chocolate arts from Facebook. Hopefully I can get such nice chocolate art during my next visit. Need some luck maybe?? Or can I request?? XD



This is interesting. More than just chocolate art. Wondering what's the yellow colour thingy.



Address: 28, Jalan Putra, Alor Star. (Same row as BP Healthcare)

Opening Hours: 12pm-12am (according to their Facebook page)

No comments:

Post a Comment