Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Kedah: Ginza Japanese Restaurant & Char Yin Yong

#throwback

Do you like sushi? Do you like udon? Do you like salmon? Omg Omg... Talking about these, I start to crave for some now! XD Yes! Japanese food is my all time favourite. But due to finance problem (Japanese good normally cost more), for a few months I didn't go for my favourite cuisine. 

In this post, I'm gonna share my experience in Ginza Japanese Restaurant -- my first try of Japanese food in Alor Star, and also another favourite hawker stall of mine. What does the hawker stall sells? Keep scrolling =)

Ginza Japanese Restaurant.
Got outdoor seating with only fan and hence that was quite a "hot" dinner. 


A-la-carte menu for sushi. I've ordered a Salmon nigiri that day but the waitress informed us an hour later that salmon is out of stock. Was a bit upset with their service. =S Can't you inform us earlier? 


My tempura udon! =D (RM17++)
Taste quite nice though. But this was served before I started waiting for my sushi. If my mood was interfered earlier, this udon may not taste that great already. Haha. XD


The tempura.

Address: Beside Fuller Hotel Alor Star

******************************************************************
NEXT!!!!

Time for something CHEAPER. Hawker food!

In this post, I want to recommend a cheap and nice hawker stall which sells Char Yin Yong (炒鸳鸯). GUESS, a plate of Char Yin Yong with a few fried mentis shrimp, how much will it cost??

JENG JENG!!! 
Here's the hawker stall! This is located along Jalan Putra
[opposite Coffee Lunatic]

LOOK!! My favourite RM3 Char Yin Yong! 
Taste really awesome and it's cheap too!

I always order a bowl of chinese-style dessert from another stall beside. OMG, heaven! It taste so like home! Definitely worth a try, but maybe not a choice for tourist? Hmmm........


Address: Along Jalan Putra, near Sentosa.

Opening hours: EVENING

No comments:

Post a Comment