Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Travel to Live a Life


Saw this quote while doing a random search about travel quotes in Google (my beloved search engine). It reminds me about my plan, my resolution, my dream.

To me, traveling is a great thing because every time you go on board, whether locally or oversea, you will learn something new. To me, every trip is a journey to learn and expose to more things. Yes, money is required, but that's what we need in life -- EXPERIENCE. We need money to buy food to live, and so, we will need money to travel to enjoy life. 

Travelers aren't people who try to escape from life, they are people who are brave enough to make a move, to step out of their comfort zone. I'm really impressed by people who can earn money for few years, then quit their job and go on a backpacking trip. Few months. Few years. Really impressive! I wish I can be like that one day. One day. I hope I have the courage, to make the first step. =)

"Each journey starts with a footstep. Make your move now" ~~ Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment