Saturday, May 2, 2015

Travel is part of my life

Travel needs time, money, and energy. 
But it is a MUST in my life. 

Believe me or not, I started traveling in 2010. I've never taken a flight before 2010, but since then, I am addicted to it. From Korea, to Kuching, to Melbourne, to Miri and Brunei, to Taiwan, to Kota Kinabalu, to Taiwan. I flew a few times to East Malaysia and the scenery there really attracts me, especially beach at Kota Kinabalu.

Although it is quite tiring to travel, which you have to pack, take flight, walk, explore, come back, unpack, and do the forever undone laundry. But the process, the moment, when you are in a different place, I believe you can feel your happiness. Even though under hot sun, even though eating awful food, you will just pissed off for 5 seconds. Why? Because you are doing something different from your routine life. It is something special. 

For me, travel domestically or internationally does not matter much. As long as you have the chance to explore and experience new things, it is worth a trip. 

Don't complain about how boring your life is. You are the one who make the decision. Either sleep at home whole day or pack your luggage and go have a walk, it is your choice!

Don't jealous others who can go travel very often. You can do it too! Money? Find ways to earn it. Time? Squeeze out some from your schedule. What else to hold you back? =D 


Plan. Book. Go! Vroomm Vroommm..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment