Monday, May 11, 2015

Kedah: Tiffz Coffee Gallery @ Simpang Kuala (Take 2)

#throwback

I posted about Tiffz Coffee Gallery before in December 2014 (click here for the link). Last time I had their cakes and this time I am gonna blog about their food. Actually, I visited Tiffz several times and hence this is gonna be a combination of those visits.

Recently, I have a lot of alone time, which I have to settle my dinner on my own. Often, I will just simply grab some food in the town, but my cafe cravings still come on and off. I have no idea why I always thought about Tiffz Coffee Gallery in Simpang Kuala. It is actually quite far from my place, but it has good lighting, spacious, nice service and simple menu (which makes my life easy as I always have hard time choosing =P ).  Taste wise? Let me tell you more when I show the photo.

Alone. Empty seats. Good place for me to do some reading and enjoy my own sweet time.

Ordered green pasta with chicken.
Yeah. It is called 63 degree pesto pasta (?) (can't remember the name. fail blogger) as it is served with a poached egg.

Close up!
I find this combination is awesome as the crispy chicken melts with the egg yolk in your mouth. Yumzz... Though I do find the pasta a bit too dry and portion too small XD Big appetite monster.

During my visit to try out their green pasta, I tried their green tea latte! SO GREEN~~
I think it is newly added to the menu because both items I've never seen during my previous visit. 
Green tea latte is nice if you are someone who like the bitterness of green tea. If not, I don't think it will suit your taste buds. 

After a week or two, I visited Tiffz Coffee Gallery again. This time, again, alone. To go there to settle some work and also enjoy the dinner. This post totally make me sounds like a loner. How sad. 

This time around, ordered their carbonara as I'm craving for something very cheesy. 
And yes! This fulfills my cravings. =D Though the bacon is a bit too salty for me, I like the overall combination. Thumbs up.

Trying to take some hipster photo. It looks really weird taking hipster photo of food when you're alone. XS

And! I ordered a cup of latte too.
That time I was a little emo and this cup of coffee comes on time. 
Beary nice latte art makes me beary happy =) THANK YOU BARISTA.


Cute things should be shared.
Have a beary nice day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment