Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kedah: New Regent Hotel

#throwback

Today, I'm gonna share my favourite restaurant in Alor Setar (again) with everyone! =D There's a restaurant at New Regent Hotel which serves really nice western food. I've posted about this restaurant before last year when I went there to try Grilled Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce. 

This time, due to cravings and also in conjunction of a bestie's farewell, I have the chance to try my favourite dish again. Because of GST, the price went up a bit and hence I ordered Grilled Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce (RM15+), instead. Then, I also ordered a bowl of mushroom soup, served with bread bowl, to share with my friend. 

Look at this mushroom soup in bread bowl (RM11.90).
The soup is really nice. Not canned soup, hence very satisfying. And the bread bowl is not something to be missed. It is very fresh, Soft with crunchy sides. Yumzz...

Friend's Grilled Hawaiian Chicken. Looks appetizing. 


And this is mine! Grilled fish with lemon butter sauce, served with wedges and salad.
I really can finish the whole plate as salad is also very very nice!

Ahhh.... writing this post makes me hungry.... Must go back to have my favourite dish again soon. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment