Friday, May 15, 2015

Penang: Sushi Tei

FINALLY, I can say goodbye to TDM oncall. Third week of oncall makes me very nervous because I have not touch the machine for months. I was so afraid that I could not perform well. On the first day of the oncall, I hardly sleep because I was nervous. If there's any toxic case during midnight, I might freak out. Luckily luckily, I finished it peacefully. 19 days of TDM oncall in total. It's over! Hopefully don't have anymore this year. Please Please....

Ok, back to topic on my visit to Sushi Tei last weekend. Went there after work on Thursday to meet up with sister at Queensbay mall. FINALLY... Time for some sushi! =D Japanese food! I've been craving for nice Japanese food for a very longgggggggg timeeeeee.

I was really hungry when I reached Queensbay Mall at 6pm. Had 2 pieces of bread for lunch as I have lunch call that day. So, I've decided to feast for dinner. Hopeless diet plan. Failed again.

Ok, photo time to make your saliva start dripping. *evil smile*

Salmon Sashimi! I MISS THIS SO MUCH.... *tears dropping while eating*

And then sushi-s were all served first before my main.
Inari, soft shell crab maki, tamago sushi. Nom Nom Nom... If you think these sushi for 2 people seem alright, you are wrong. My sis did not eat much as her lunch was at 3pm. I consumed 70% of them XD (Erm... I think I shouldn't tell this out and spoil my image. >.<)

And then my main was served hot stone bowl soba. Very very special.
Oh, this photo is just to show my tired but happy face. Le after-TDM-oncall face. Horrible. 

Take a close up of my soba. Taste very special. It is a bit spicy though. Can't describe the taste because I never have such taste in my life. Worth trying. =)

The sizzling hot soba. There are mushrooms and chicken in it. Mushroom is my love.
Super thumbs up for this bowl of soba. And very very filling. So, after finishing this and then had all the sushi, my tummy almost explode! =O

Happy face with my salmon sashimi. I LOVE JAPANESE FOOD~~~~~

This is my third time visiting Sushi Tei. First time I think it is super nice because of the soba. Next time should try other types. I should not always order Katsu Don. XD Till then, Japanese food, let's meet again soon. Sister outing is just too relaxing and lovely. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment