Thursday, April 10, 2014

Subang: The Burger Factory

There's a new burger place in SS15! The logo of the restaurant is a burger and it says it all. You can hardly missed this restaurant as it is located at a corner, same row as Coffee Coffea. 

I tried this restaurant with my burger hunt partner. I don't know why I always have burger as dinner whenever I go out with him. Coincidence? We never thought about burger at first. Drove around SS15 and couldn't make up our minds. Then he said, have you tried the new burger place? Yeah! Always need someone to make a decision. So we ended up at Burger Factory after driving around for, maybe 10 minutes?

The restaurant has 2 floors and the design is quite simple, but comfy. Got the menu and it is pretty straightforward. One big sheet of menu (Something like the one in Fat Boy's) and I still couldn't decide on what to eat. Good that I don't eat beef so that I have less choices. XD



Friend's beef burger. Sorry that I forgotten the name. But looks nice. =)


Mine! Grilled chicken burger served with fried eggs, pineapple, and i-dunno-what-else. Quite a huge portion for the night as I was quite full. I like the chicken and the sauce. Nice. ^_^


The bar counter at ground floor.
Coffee available but I didn't try. Coffee during dinner time isn't my thing.

Quite a nice place for friends to meet up and chit-chat. Burgers aren't too special to me, but the one I tried was nice. Maybe I had too much burgers already. XD


Address: A13, Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya 

No comments:

Post a Comment