Tuesday, April 15, 2014

KL: The Library Coffee Bar

The Library Coffee Bar is newly open in Avenue K. Yes, it is a coffee bar, not The Library where you go for beer/wine with friends. =D My friend showed me about this cafe before my short trip back KL. Hence we decided to try it together. A breakfast with my cute future-pharmacists!

As it is The Library, so prepare for books and book shelves! =D Not hard to find this coffee bar as it is located at a corner, near Johnny Rockets. 


Entrance!


This coffee bar has 2 floors. As we went there quite early in the morning, we can choose wherever to sit. Hence, we picked upstairs. Just to explore. XD

A corner at 2nd floor. Books and that spot light around. Didn't sound related. XD

Yeah! First to order!
"Good things come to people who wait." I like this quote =)

My regular latte. The barista shared the love with me. Thank you for making my day!

Just for your information, large coffee is really HUGE. And it is just 2 bucks more if I'm not mistaken. If you want more coffee, order a large one. 


Friend's spaghetti carbonara. Looks yummy!

Mine! Big Breakfast. No toast but waffle with scrambled egg. 
Portion isn't too big, so it just fill up part of my tummy. 

Being vain and with such a nice background, sure I have to snap a few photos. Not first let me take a selfie. XD Captured by my favourite photographer. 



Nice place to hang out with friends, but the place isn't that big as we thought. XD Air cond was pretty cold and hence we left the place after eating. Goosebumps. Maybe they can consider turning down the air-cond and save some electricity. Not cheap. haha...


My latte taste normal. Meals are pretty normal too. I just enjoy the environment -- being surrounded by books. XD



Address: Lot G-8B, GF, Avenue K


Opening hours: Sun-Thurs: 8.30am-11pm; Fri-Sat: 8.30am-12am


No comments:

Post a Comment