Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sunway: Coffee Coffea

Just realized that I always visit Coffee Coffea in Sunway Pyramid with my sister. XD First visit was to try out their Peanut Butter Latte and it turns out to be very sweet for us. Yes, they are very kind with their ingredients and it taste as if we are drinking/eating a bottle of peanut butter. Guilty much. Haha...

Second visit to Coffee Coffea Sunway Pyramid was with sister and a friend. They accompanied me to shop for my graduation dress in Sunway Pyramid and we went Coffee Coffea for tea time. =) I ended up not getting any dress in the mall, but feed myself with more food. 

We decided to try their cakes as we always see people takeaway/dine in there. Being curious, we ordered a slice of carrot cake, tiramisu and also cinnamon bun. We also ordered a cup of cappuccino to share (we are all afraid that we could not sleep at night... Zzz...)

Here's our cup of cappuccino with latte art. 
It looks like a bear, but it looks like a dog in some angle. Ah well, it's cute overall.
Coffee is good and worth a thumb up!



What we had for tea! 

Carrot cake is really good! It has plenty of nuts and hence satisfied me (nuts-lover). 


Tiramisu has very strong coffee taste but need to be consume fast. If not, you will find the cake watery after a while. 

Cinnamon bread is delicious! And I remember it is around RM3.90++. Not as sweet as the other cinnamon roll stall in Sunway Pyramid and cheaper too! *Gahhhhh... I miss it*

Will definitely go back and try other cakes if I manage to lose some weights from now onward. =D


Address: LG1 Sunway Pyramid (Near House of Treats)

No comments:

Post a Comment