Friday, April 18, 2014

KL: Restaurant Clan 大家城点心茶楼

#throwback

I've tried Restaurant Clan for 3 times-- dine in once, takeaway from a friend 2 years back and takeaway with family. I heard my friend saying that their Kai Wo Pao (鸡窝包) is very famous. I've tried it 2 years back and it is quite nice. This year, I have the chance to buy them back for all my family members. Good that they like it. =)

Dim sum in this restaurant are nice too! Price is quite reasonable. Maybe because it is a shop by roadside, without air-cond. They have different kind of paos (buns) here too. Quite creative.

The restaurant! Look for the word - 鸡窝包!
The name tells you that you have to order this pao when you're here. XD



Takeaway version! 

How the pao looks like! There's a layer of bun surrounding loh mai kai (糯米鸡).
This combination is nice as the loh mai kai inside is quite juicy. So the bun isn't too dry while you enjoying it. 

Surprisingly, when I did research in some blogs, the opening hours of this restaurant is shocking. Finish this post and you know why I say so. =)


Address: 140, Jalan Radin Anum 1, Taman Sri Petaling, Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur


Opening hours: 8pm - 2pm (next day) YES, THEY OPEN MIDNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment