Wednesday, April 16, 2014

KL: Waku Waku

#throwback

There's one day that I messed up a lunch with my long lost friend. I walked around MidValley from 1.30pm to 2.45pm. Wandering around. Then I decided to grab a lunch alone. Where to eat? A big problem as I was quite frustrated that time and I can't think properly. XD So I decided to go for something I crave the most that time - Japanese. 

That moment, I want to try something new, but not too far from where I'm standing (which is near the exhibition hall). Hah! Waku Waku is just in front of me! With my state of hunger level 100, I walked to the restaurant right away, without hesitation. 

The Menu


Look inside menu! The colour is very tempting for a hungry person. 

They have set lunch and so I quickly ordered one  chicken teriyaki don. It comes with a cawanmushi, 2 side dishes, miso soup and a cup of tea. Happily filling up tummy with all of them.


The sides! Salmon fish skin, bean sprouts and cawanmushi. 


The whole set! I remember it cost less than RM19.

Taste was nice. Maybe because I was too hungry. Service was just so-so because I was the only customer there and waitress still ignore me when I asked for bill. Environment is quite nice. Never try their sushi so no comment on freshness. 


Address: Lot T-015B, Mid Valley Megamall

No comments:

Post a Comment