Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hong Kong Ocean Park 香港海洋公园

Sorry for not updating this blog for so long. Got caught up with work for Chinese New Year. Now that CNY is almost over, I'm back to blogging life! =)

To catch up with my previous post about Hong Kong trip, I shall blog about my trip to HK Ocean Park. Oh no no, it should be my second trip to HK Ocean Park. What happened? Please refer to my previous post. Hehe...

So, my friend and I spent about 6 hours in the park. The weather was perfect as it was chilly and a little windy. I would say that Ocean Park is a must-visit tourist spot in HK. The rides can be played by both kids and adults. Of course, we chose those exciting ones and ignored the kiddo rides. But compared to rides in Dream World Gold Coast, these rides are not that scary. Well, it isn't the scariness that matters, it is the people, weather and the environment that's important. 


Ocean Park with Christmas Decoration. Yeah!!

Visited Panda "An An" in Panda Centre. So cute!!!

Me posing with my red bean kueh 砵仔糕 @ Old Hong Kong Theme Street

I think I can camouflage well with the flowers. LOL

Sea lion is so cute! You must watch their show 海洋剧场 and you will be amazed!

Me with Christmas Tree before leaving Ocean Park. Ignore the construction thingy. 
It was an amazing day trip to Ocean Park and I will be back! Ahhhh.... Not to forget to mention that there's a lot of food stall in Ocean Park selling Cuttlefish. Try it! I remember it costs about HKD30 but it is delicious! Worth trying.

Next post will be about MACAU DAY TRIP. More nice food to recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment