Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hong Kong Avenue of Stars 星光大道

As it was winter solstice, my friend had family dinner to attend, so I had to walk alone in Tsim Sha Tsui (尖沙咀). It isn't sad to walk and shop around alone. Being a tourist, I have to visit famous tourist spots and hence I ended up at Avenue of Stars (星光大道). Night view along avenue of stars is really beautiful. This is where you can enjoy the night view of Hong Kong. Yes, another romantic spot but there's plenty of tourists walking around. Maybe it will be a little PDA if you were to date here. Haha.. XD

I wanted to snap photos with the beautiful views and some sculptures at Avenue of Stars but I faced a problem. I don't have friend to help me to grab a photo. OH NO!! Hmmmm.... Luckily I have an idea. I tried to act brave and asked any kind-looking tourist to help. And I succeed! I am one step closer to be a backpacker! Yeshhhhhh

Beautiful night view of Hong Kong along Avenue of Stars. 

Me posing with Bruce Lee. (photo taken by a Malaysian family)


Night view and me. (photo taken by a kind uncle. He took 4 photos to make sure I like one of them.)


Another pic at Avenue of Stars. (photo taken by a Chinese lady)

No comments:

Post a Comment