Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunway: Delicious (Dessert)

I always hear people saying that desserts in Delicious are good. A year ago, I tried their caramelized macadamia cheese cake. It is a bit hard for me to recall the taste but I remember I commented "OK" for it.

During finals in November, I went to Delicious for dinner and ordered a slice of red velvet cake. I have high hope with Delicious due to its high reputation and nice ambience.

The cake is alright but a bit too cheesy for me. You can see how thick is the cream cheese in between compared to the red velvet I recommended in Upstairs Cafe. The decoration of the cake in Delicious is undoubtly beautiful. Look at those cute little macaroons on top! They are really lovely.

However, I still prefer the soft texture of the cake in Upstairs. Sorry to say. And Upstair's red velvet is half the price. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment