Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bangsar: Nutmeg @ Bangsar village II

Have you ever heard of a restaurant called Nutmeg? I have mixed feelings when I heard of the name. It sounds like a Penang-style restaurant, so like home, but I heard it's located in Bangsar village II, which should be serving high-end food. 

I was contemplating if I should pay a visit as I don't want to pay RM20+ for my laksa. Haha... There's one day when I hanged out with my Penang college friends, we passed by BVII and I decided to walk pass Nutmeg restaurant.

Surprisingly, they are serving coffee, big breakfast, wine, and more western food. That amazed me and I decided to go in and try out with my babes.

Eggs Benedict ordered by my babe. They are very generous with their salmon. Awesome!! 
This is my highly-recommended dish that I ordered. Pan fried chicken breast with mushrooms and it served with mashed potatoes. The juicy chicken breast is so delicious that I would want to finish them even I'm very full. This dish is about Rm30+ but definitely worth trying. I would start to save money to try this restaurant again! 

My tired face after hanging out for a week . Haha! But the dish in front of me worth a smile. :)

The restaurant has nice ambience and we had a great catch up session there. Quiet although full with people and the waiters are friendly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment