Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunway: Beyond Veggie

This is a #throwback post. Visited Beyond Veggie in Sunway Pyramid 2 months ago, when it was newly opened. Surprisingly, they are selling cakes, pasta, pizzas and of course asian cuisine. 

I ordered one of their pasta --Sesame spaghetti with mushrooms (RM16.90++). It was good and I forgotten that I am in a vegetarian restaurant after finishing my spaghetti. Thumbs up!


Their Beyond Veggie Fried Rice (RM15.90++) is a must try! I love their satay and the portion is huge!
It is more filling than the spaghetti above. Maybe this can be a choice for the boyfriend and girlfriend shall eat pasta. XD

I tried their yam cake too. Worth trying I would say. *sorry for not uploading the photo of the cake as I couldn't find it.* Will try this restaurant again! Please open in Perak!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment