Sunday, December 15, 2013

Subang: Big Hug Burger

Finally, I have the chance to visit Big Hug Burger @ Subang Square! I always read about this restaurant from other blogs and also saw lots of pictures on instagram. They have big bears as decoration in the restaurant! The bears really attract me as I love cute things. XD Few days before my visit, a friend of mine suggested me to try Big Hug Burger in Big Hug Burger. Hmmm... Sounds interesting.

I went there for dinner with my bestie and the restaurant is kinda empty when we reach. When we were deciding what to eat, more people start to fill up the empty tables and we felt the stress to order faster (coz we don't want to wait too long for our food).

We went to the order counter and the aunty is really friendly and sweet. She suggested what is good in the restaurant and recommended me to choose different burger when I wanna order the same burger as my friend. She used greetings like "hi dear, how can I help you?", "thank you dear, love you." Sweetness overload. Mood is better after ordering with her and hmmm.... maybe that's a reason their burgers are good too!

The ambience is comfortable with lots of nice decorations. Too bad the sofa seats were filled up when we reach.


Big Hug Burger @ Big Hug Burger Restaurant 
It comes with sesame bun, crispy fried chicken, lots of lettuce and a special sauce. We chose to change our fries to sausage (good decision XD)

Mario Burger suggested by the aunty. It is much smaller than big hug burger in size (just half of it). It comes with charcoal bun, grilled chicken, cheese and lettuce. Love the combination and a good choice for people who wanna be healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment